We are looking for an experienced OCDEA SAP Assessor to join our friendly team down by the sea in Brighton & Hove.
We work with a wide portfolio of clients on residential and commercial projects, offering a range of building compliance, retrofit and sustainable design services to complement our holistic approach to reducing carbon emissions and spiralling running costs in new & existing buildings.
This is a permanent full-time position based at our sunny Hove office with opportunities for a flexible hybrid working arrangement.
You will be supporting a growing number of low energy, retrofit & sustainability projects, liaising directly with client, design and construction teams.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- A minimum of 1 Years’ energy assessment experience as a qualified OCDEA SAP
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD
- A genuine interest and enthusiasm for sustainable design and retrofit
- Highly literate and numerate with excellent report writing and IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail and good organisational and communication skills
- Team player with the ability to build good working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Proactive and motivated
- Full UK/EU driving license
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Energy performance assessments (new build/retrofit)
- Building compliance assessments
- Retrofit assessments
- Energy strategy evaluations and reports (new build/retrofit)
- Liaising and meeting with clients and consultants
What we offer:
- A competitive salary & performance related bonus scheme
- An enhanced holiday package that includes birthdays and Christmas
- The opportunity to gain experience through working on a wide range of projects in different sectors, at different stages with a variety of clients
- Encouragement to develop your career by offering paid ongoing training with the opportunity to gain new qualifications in energy efficiency and sustainable design standards
- Bonus scheme for new client introductions
- Annual payment of professional memberships
- A relaxed, family friendly and supportive working environment with regular socials, staff trips and a genuine desire for work life balance
Please send your CV (PDF) together with a cover note saying why you think you would be particularly well suited for the job advertised and stating your salary expectation and availability.
We are a busy growing practice with a variety of roles becoming available. If you are an experienced assessor and feel like you could be a good fit for this job, feel free to contact us for an informal chat on our office number. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants who meet most of the criteria above.
No agencies please